AbsoluteTelnet or SSH software is a secure flexible terminal client. It has rock-solid emulations which is suitable for developers and administrators. It is also suitable for deployment across the enterprises. The software includes industry standard SSH protocols to receive terminal session data from insecure environments like internet.
The SFTP Client tool has splendid features:
- It has tabbed interface easy to use.
- Emulations, scroll back, printing and pass-through like terminal features are useful.
- File transfer for xmodem, ymodem, zmodem, sftp and multiple concurrent file transfer are available.
- Telnet features are very useful to developers and administrators.
- Compression, port forwarding, encryption and sftp like SSH features make the program a must.
- Dial up and serial connection options are quite beneficial.
- IDNA, BIDI, surrogates, Unicode, utf8, IME combining characters like international features are incorporated in the program.
- It is very easy to use to Telnet to remote boxes.
- With a single log in, a number of SFTP clients per session are available.
- Files greater than 4GB find support.
- The software supports copy, host-side symbolic links, paste, rename of either remote or local files and delete options.
- Forward, backward or upward navigation is available.
- It has drag or drop file transfer between Absolute, Windows explorer and other applications which support file drag or drop.
The 9.53 version is meant for Windows 7, Vista, XP and mobile etc.
For one to 9 licenses, one is required to pay $ 49.95 per license. The license fee goes on decreasing with increase in number of licenses to limit of $ 8.95 per license for an order range of 100000 to 1000000.
The software has very powerful, flexible and easy to use interface with excellent technical support.