The main aim of this Zotac Motherboard review is to highlight the extraordinary features and functionalities of this Desktop Motherboard. It will give you premium energy-efficient computing along with world-class graphics processing. This model contains dual-core processor for outstanding GPU performance and synergy of CPU. This E-350 consists of dual-core CPU that is embedded with graphics.
Some of the features included in Zotac Motherboard include-:
- E-350 CPU consists of 1.6 GHz clock, 40 nm manufacturing process, two cores, and 18W TDP.
- 512 KB per L2 cache core that works at ½ core clock thereby saving energy.
- The chips have GPU embedded and is called Radeon HD 6310 having 500 MHz clock speed and 80 cores.
- This motherboard is compatible with the DirectX 11 as well as supports UVD3 also called Unified Video Decoder 3 that helps in improving 2D video performance using hardware-based video decoding.
- The chip is integrated with memory controller that supports DDR3 memory (1,066 MHz) along with single channel configuration.
- E-350 consists of 8 PCI Express x1 lanes out of which 4 are by couth bridge and give room to implement PCI Express x4 slot.
- It is a Mini-ITX motherboard that is based on AMD E-350 CPU. It size is 6.7 x 6.7 inches. It contains big fanless cooler with 2 heatpipes.
A noticeable point in this Zotac Motherboard review is its out-of-spec features that are created into it. The Zotac board offers 4x multiplier increase, in cases when the CPU is fully utilized. Because of the features included in this product, it offers users an extra performance without doing anything. This motherboard is excellent for all types of consumers’ requirements. Apart from dual gigabit Ethernet, Dual HDMI, CPU speed, and onboard WIFI, many other additions are there in this small product. Looking at the board you will find that it is fairly cramped and has no set colour. The far end has 8-pin 12V connector for CPU power that is behind audio headers of I/O panel. Socket provided for CPU is small with large CPU coolers but it is still enough space is there for stock coolers.
On-boards 2 fan headers are there. One by SATA port and another next to 24-pin ATX power connector. Beside the power connector you will find reset/power buttons as well as a debug LED. Between the SATA ports and memory slot, there is the WIFI module with its cables from WIFI card to I/O panel. In the bundle, a full sized mSATA holder is there. If the users are not willing to use WIFI then they can make use of Z68 Smart Caching Technology with this port. The back panel of the motherboard is a combination of CMOS button, dual HDMI, mini display port, dual gigabit Ethernet, 4 USB, PS/2 connector, and much more. In all this Zotac Motherboard review has shown that this product is excellent for all kinds of jobs. Moreover, the customers who have used it are highly impressed by its speed and performance.