STOIK Stitch Creator allows users to make their own cross-stitch patterns with only few clicks. In order to Create Cross-Stitch Pattern you simply have to select an Image or draw one on your own. You also have the option to a floss palette wherein rest of the work will be done by this product. It allows users with options like creating, editing, viewing and printing of their stick work with utmost simplicity. This is one of the best tools available in the market that allows you to convert pictures into cross-stitch patterns. You simply require investing a few minutes. To use this software, you need to download it, install, and select any Image, photo, or picture that you like and obtain a cross-stitch pattern along with a colour chart. The cross-stitch patterns can be changed as desired by using tools like colour fill, virtual needle, text, and eraser. Users also have the access of previewing their work after every step and finally they can view the final stitch patterns on their screen which can be printed as well.
The 3 simple steps required for converting a photo into cross-stitch chart are given below-:
- Select an Image by loading it using scanner, digital camera, or disk.
- Specify a desired floss palette. Allow the convertor to change the Image into optimized cross-stitch pattern.
- Now adjust the cross-stitch pattern that you obtained by adding border, motif, or by making use of drawing tools provided. Click on print and begin stitching.
This excellent STOIK Stitch Creator is compatible with Mac as well as with many other operating systems. Along with this product, you will find some additional tools available as listed below-:
- Ability to insert as well as edit Images
- Text layer that supports anti-aliasing with three-fourth stitches, backstitch outlines, and true type fonts.
- Multi-layer that supports creating cross-stitch charts along with palettes having rich colour.
- Custom colour palettes that support customer colour as well as mixed thread in addition to restore and save feature.
The stitching styles included with this tool are French knot, stitches of 25 types, backstitches like short, double, and standard. Some usability features are:
- 2 interface modes for advanced users and beginners.
- Advanced mode dockable floating palettes.
- Multiple level redo and undo
- Comprehensive workflow guides
- Navigator window for simple access to all details along with zoom feature.